USAID Contracting Small Business Set Aside: Millennium DPI Partners is a small business holder of the contracting Rule of Law IQC. USAID Missions and Washington can issue small business set aside task orders to Millennium DPI Partners under an exception to fair opportunity. All task orders below $1 million must be issued as small business set aside task orders.
As a Small Business We Can Deliver:
- Rapid start-up and deployment
- Strong management and good client relations
- Over 10 years of global experience in Rule of Law
- Strategic and diverse partnerships including: NCSC, LexisNexis, Informatics, Global Justice Solutions, AECOM, Louis Berger, University of Virginia Law School. See more.
- High Impact and Value– Innovations such as Integrated Case Management Systems and mobile and pop-up legal aid clinics
- Court construction and renovation, and IT integration
USAID Contact: Sarah Logan, Contracting Officer’s Representative,
Governance and Rule of Law Team (GRoL)
Center of Excellence on Democracy, Human Rights, & Governance (DRG)
Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance (DCHA)
United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Brian Hannon, Partner